A new year. Glad to see it. Last year wasn’t so hot and so far it doesn’t look as though this one will be either. Ah, well. Let’s see what I can do to accomplish something.
Didn’t do so hot on last year’s resolutions.
- I didn’t get close to reading two books a month last year. So I’m going to shoot for one every other month. Six books in the next year. If I can’t do that… My list is still the same.
- I did finish reading through the Bible, so I’m going to do it again this year. I’m just going to use a different method than last year.
- I didn’t lose 30 pounds. Sigh. I just love to eat and hate to exercise too much. I still need to lose some weight though, but I’m going to cut back to 15. Still won’t be enough, but if I get that much, maybe it will give me motivation to lose more.
- I don’t like treadmills, etc., so that means exercising outside. Sometimes it’s just too doggone cold to do that.
- I still didn’t blog enough, especially toward the end of the year. Posting on the first day of the year hopefully gives me a good start. Right?
There we go. In black and white, or whatever, for another year…