Answer the following questions either by comment at the post or by sending him an e-mail.
- Who will win the presidential election?
- What will be the electoral college outcome? (In 2004, it was Bush 286-Kerry 252. You can use the map at 270towin.com, but don’t forget that there are electoral votes in Maine and Nebraska that might be awarded to the winners in different CDs instead of statewide. That map doesn’t seem to account for those.)
- What will be the partisan split in the House? (Currently, it’s D235-R199 with one vacancy)
- What will be the partisan split in the US Senate? (Currently, it’s D49-R49 with two independents; count Lieberman as an independent, please)
- What will be the partisan split in the Wisconsin State Assembly? (Currently it’s R51-D47 with one independent; if you think Jeff Wood will win, count him as an independent, not a Republican, please)
- What will be the partisan split in the Wisconsin State Senate? (Currently, it’s D18-R15)
The tie-breaker is the time the AP calls the election (CST)