A bad week for ingenuity

by thoughtfulconservative

Using torch to clear snow, he sets shed on fire

A man using a torch to clear snow in front of a garage door accidentally set fire to a shed on Sunday afternoon, causing $20,000 in damage.

The fire occurred at 2:26 p.m. Sunday at 1751 S. Broadway. No one was injured. Several people were standing outside.

Let’s hear it again for Wisconsin.

Advertisements
Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: