So insists John Amato and David Neiwert in their book, “Over the Cliff: How Obama’s Election Drove the American Right Insane” according to Steve Levingston at Political Bookworm
They believe there are 10 fictitious Tea Party beliefs:
1. The birth-certificate conspiracy.
2. Death panels.
3. Obama is a Muslim/Socialist/Fascist.
4. Obama is going to take away our guns.
5. Obama is raising our taxes.
6. Fascism is a left-wing phenomenon.
7. Global warming is a hoax.
8. Some 16,000 new IRS agents will enforce the new health care reform act by throwing you in jail.
9. Two million people were at the 9/12 March on Washington.
10. The Tea Parties are a non-partisan, broad grassroots movement.
Well, I don’t believe them all, so….